Saturday, June 13, 2009

An Easy Affiliate Marketing Example to Make Money

Believe it or not, I'm going to illustrate an affiliate marketing example that you can use yourself to make easy money.

I know that sounds ludicrous and a hype-ish claim, but bear with me.

You see, most of the Internet marketing gurus out there like to overcomplicate things. That's because they have expensive courses to sell, and the more they make it seem that they know things you don't, the more inclined you are to buy their stuff.

Look, I'm not saying that the gurus don't know valuable things. They do. But there's two major problems as I see it.

1) They often make most of their money in a way different than what they tell you to do. I got to be honest, I'm getting tired of seeing this. For example, they'll use an affiliate marketing example of a landing page to which they are driving PPC (pay-per-click) traffic.

And maybe they are making some money doing that. But when you watch them, you'll see they have some expensive course that 15 joint venture partners are promoting to their massive lists.

Where do you think they make more of their money? On those landing pages they are using PPC to direct traffic to, or the 15 JV partners pushing their product to tens of thousands of people?

Exactly.

That's why I watch what people do more than what they say. Talk is cheap as they say.

2) The secret problem I have with many gurus is that even if they know a lot of valuable things, it's beyond the scope of normal people or affiliates. This isn't because you're dumb.

To the contrary, it's just that you probably don't know the technical things these gurus know like HTML, coding, designing sites, hosting, FTPing, etc. These technical hurdles take a lot of time to learn and hold a lot of people back from even getting involved in the game. A lot of people want to make money fast and don't have the time to learn all of these technical things.

It's for these reasons and more that I felt I had to create a training service that took care of all of these variables for newbie affiliate marketers so they didn't have to go thru the steep learning curve to figure it all out for themselves.

Now having said that, let's talk about a real affiliate marketing example so I can show you how uncomplicated it can really be to make money online.

You ready?

Here's the model. Niche/Market -> Web site with Content -> Targeted Traffic -> Affiliate program - > Sales.

That's it. Can you believe it? If you can follow these simple steps, you can start making money as an affiliate. I'd like to point out that things don't have to necessarily follow in that order. But those are the simple key components that you need to succeed as an affiliate marketer.

Forget about all the complex jargon and strategies. You don't need to know those things unless you want to buy another $1,000 dollar Internet marketing course that will most likely collect dust on your shelf and which you'll never use.

Notice you are reading this article because you typed something in the search engines. You wanted an affiliate marketing example or strategy. The fact that you're here is because I targeted for people like you by writing this article. Then if you are interested in what I have to say, you can learn about my training at the end of the article. Then you may visit my web site that has content on it.

You will notice I am in the niche/market of teaching newbie affiliate marketers how to make money. Then you will notice I train people to make sales for companies with good affiliate programs.

See, it really is that simple. Everything I'm doing here is encapsulated in the model/steps I gave you above.

Sure, you can use more complicated tactics later on in your career, but why bite off more than you can chew now? Why not start off simple and start making some money first rather than wasting it on courses you don't need?

To learn and understand more about peaceful business opportunities, also visit a1limitlesswealth.blogspot.com. You can also contact me through elchuzzy@gmail.com OR a1limitlesswealth@gmail.com. Enjoy your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment